Winter Wonderment and Solstice Secrets
Bring more Magic into your life this Winter Solstice
- Honoring the Darkness Spend time in silence or/and in nature. Allow the Magic of darkness to reveal itself to you. We do not need to fear the darkness as there is much nourishment there.
- Put to Sleep What no longer Serves Meditate and pray about what you no longer need. Close your eyes and imagine this part of you going to sleep, allow this sleep to turn to a quiet easy death. Know that part of you has melted away like snow in the Sun
- Honor the Upcoming Light With Fire Oh there are so many ways to do this! Light a Yule Log, which goes back ions. Fill a log with magical intention and watch it burn, then scatter the ashes if you are so inspired. Fill your home on Solstice night with only candles instead of electric lights. Light a big candle and then have everyone in your home light their own personal candle from it as they bless each other. Make a bonfire and as you make wished jump the bonfire.
- Mistletoe Magic Did you know that the mistletoe you hang over your door to inspire kisses is taken from an old Druid tradition? The Druids regarded mistletoe as sacred and it was believed to have much healing power. Kissing under the mistletoe was a pledge of friendship.
- Create Your Own Magical Solstice Rituals!
Wishing you a delightful and Magical Holyday season!